HR development manager
Is responsible for the development and implementation of a Learning & Development strategy in the mission, in order to strengthen the autonomy, performance and development of staff, thereby contributing to the quality of operations.
In this capacity, he/she will be supporting the mission in developing and implementing a coherent learning & development strategy based on the mission-specific needs; he/she will help strengthen the supervision skills of supervisors and managers; he/she will ensure the quality and the link between the different phases of the employee life cycle (recruitment, induction, performance management, learning & development); he/she will ensure the development and follow-up of personal development plans for staff based on talent identification and succession planning; and he/she will give pedagogical support to local learning initiatives.
- Degree in HR, Management and/or Training & Coaching
- Experience in coaching supervisors and/or managers
- Experience in developing, getting buy-in for- and implementing a strategy
- Working experience of at least two years in HR Development
- Previous experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries is an asset
- Adhere to the MSF Charter and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to our Behavioral Commitments
Willingness to leave on mission without your partner and/or family and to work in an unstable environment
- Good French and English language skills
length of mission
- 9 to 12 months