Procurement managers are responsible for the procurement process at operational and strategic levels encompassing: the demand analysis, the development of the local market knowledge, the definition and the implementation of a procurement strategic plan a strategy for local, regional and international purchases (goods & services), the suppliers selection process, the supplier relationship management and the monitoring of the operational process in collaboration with the supply chain team and other functions, aiming at finding the best balance between quality, service and cost complying with the key principles of the MSF Operational Centre Brussels procurement policy.
- Advanced University degree in business management, economics.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Aptitude for decision-making
- Experience in collecting, organizing and analyzing data
- Commitment to the values of the MSF charter
- Willingness to leave on mission without your partner and/or family and to work in an unstable environment
- Good French and English language skills
length of mission
- 6 to 12 months
Meet our procurement managers
On this page we gathered videos and stories from colleagues and other essential information about the humanitarian supply chain at MSF.