Flying Operations Specialist
Currently, the needs for these field positions are limited. Therefore, candidates who fulfill the essential requirements as well as some of the desirable criteria are more likely to match the profile sought at the present time.
As Flying Operations Specialist, you ensure the access of MSF staff to the beneficiaries with aerial means. To guarantee this, you coordinate with the different actors and internal (and sometimes external) service customers.
You can also be asked to negotiate agreements and required permissions, you have regular contacts with the relevant authorities and you ensure a correct hand-over of the work.
- 2 years of professional experience ; relevant experience for the function will be considered
- Technical higher diploma, technical basic diploma with relevant experience. Other diplomas and self-made man will be considered if relevant technical and organizational experience can be proved.
- NGO experience is an asset
- Adhere to the MSF Charter and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to our Behavioral Commitments
Willingness to leave on mission without your partner and/or family and to work in an unstable environment
- Good French and English language skills
length of mission
- 6 to 12 months