Volunteers at the Head Quarter
We also employ qualified translators who work from home, as well as interpreters.
Interested? we recommend that you regularly consult the section "search for volunteers" on which we publish a position when a need for support is sought. To apply, check that your administrative status allows you to perform a volunteer activity (Being unemployed, in sick leave,...) implies permissions and a specific framework, in accordance with the Belgian law on Volunteering).
- EN and/or FR > NL
- NL and/or EN > FR
Interested? send your CV to email@example.com or Genevieve.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking for a Volunteer for the EHU Department (Environment Health Unit)
- Monitoring and maintenance of technical equipment: water treatment, analyses and supply (conductivity, pH, chemicals, filters, , submersible pumps, etc)
- Search, purchase and order tracking of equipment: determining need of technical specifications and analyzing market possibilities
- Classification of documentation
- Assistance to technical training courses
- Assistance in writing technical files and innovations
- Participation in technical meetings
- Technical Engineering (civil, bio, industrial, etc) education in university or graduate OR relevant technical experience
- Knowledge French, English if possible Dutch
- Computer Knowledge - Word - Excel - PowerPoint
- Report and mail writing
- Availability: 1 to 2 days / week
- a pleasant working environment
- reimbursement of transport costs between your home and our offices located in Ixelles
- free access to our company restaurant
Interested?? please send your cover letter and CV to Anne Lepori - head of the volunteer pool - Anne.Lepori.Caillon@brussels.msf.org
We can only receive a few interns a year. Usually, we directly contact the academic institutions and/or post our internships offers on this website .
an internship is always unpaid and an agreement with the academic institution is compulsory.