Internship Opportunity – Recruitment Unit – Support & Marketing
Internship Opportunity – Recruitment Unit – Support & Marketing (m/f/x)
Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects within the field of Talent Attraction and Acquisition? MSF Belgium is looking for an intern for its Recruitment team for 3-6 months (with an internship agreement delivered by a school/university).
Within the HR department of MSF Belgium (Operational Center Brussels), the Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Unit (RU) is the go-to unit for all population’s recruitment topics and/or activities. Indeed, the unit:
- Recruits International Mobile staff to answer to OCB HR operational needs
- Ensures the recruitment expertise and support during HQ recruitment processes
- Gives methodological support for field Locally Hired Staff recruitment
- Develops and implements Talent attraction & sourcing strategies and activities
The Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Unit is currently developing the strategy for HR Marketing/Talent Acquisition in order to increase the visibility of the needed field and HQ positions and attract qualitative candidates through various digital platforms as well as to improve our recruitment and administrative processes.
As an intern your role within the Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Unit is to support the Support & Marketing Officers whose main responsibilities are threefold:
- Administration & support
- Talent attraction and marketing activities and tools development and implementation
- Information, communication, processes and knowledge management support
Your tasks will vary widely and provide the opportunity to gather work experience across many facets of Administration & HR Marketing:
Support and administration
- Following up with new staff files on our HR database
- Developing and implementing templates for job openings and internal communication emails
- Administrative support of the unit: team meeting agendas, templates, reminders, follow-ups, room bookings, etc.
- Answering emails from the generic email address or transferring them when needed
- Improving our data collection tools using Excel
Talent attraction and marketing
- Proofreading and editing job openings
- Publishing job openings on the proper channels whenever needed
- Creating a database of MSF images for external publications
- Creating templates for job posts on LinkedIn
- Developing/implementing our digital calendar for social media
- Creating and updating content on our website (HR pages) taking into account SEO and copywriting techniques
- Researching and analyzing job websites to better target audiences depending on our operational needs
- Implementing marketing campaigns (Website, social media, events, etc.) in line with recruitment needs
- Developing/implementing our HR job newsletter (content creation, email templates)
- Analyzing our HR pages using Google Analytics (traffic, conversion, etc.)
- Be flexible to support recruitment marketing activities if need be (Info session recruitment webinars, …)
Information, knowledge and processes management
- Cleaning & updating all files on recruitment SharePoint based on the new structure
- Contributing to the diffusion/communication of our guidelines and processes (design, attractivity, user- friendly, etc.)
- Participating in the improvement of recruitment IKM standards, processes & platforms
Do you have the profile we’re looking for?
- Studies ongoing in the field of Communication, Digital Marketing, Administration, HR or any other relevant field
- Interest in talent attraction & acquisition, administration, HR activities
- Knowledge &/or interest in social media & email marketing, SEO and SEA, Google analytics & copywriting
- Ability to work autonomously
- Fluent in French or English and good command of the other. Dutch is an asset
What we offer
- Expected starting date: September/October and January/February
- Location: Brussels (Belgium)
- Contract type: Internship (unpaid)
- Contract duration: 3 to 6 months
- Time allocation: Full-time
- Free canteen – 100% reimbursement for public transportation costs
- Adhere to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to the MSF Behavioral Commitments
Prepare your CV and cover letter to apply via our application tool here.
We are constantly looking for interns (to start around September and January) for a period of 3 to 6 months. So please don’t hesitate to apply whenever you see this announcement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF values diversity and is committed to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, color or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.
Working with MSF is more than just a job
Médecins Sans Frontières brings together professionals from around the world who want to make a difference through effective and impactful work. Working with MSF means committing to an international humanitarian organization founded on strong values and principles to provide medical assistance and save lives to populations in distress, often in hard-to-reach areas.
MSF Belgium is part of the worldwide MSF movement. Today, the MSF movement represents 52 years of medical care to people in need, more than 160 different nationalities and over 70 countries covered by its humanitarian action.
A few figures:
- 121 projects in 39 countries
- 10,000 employees of which 93% work at the heart of our interventions (85% are national employees and 8% international)
- 45% medical and paramedical professions; 55% support professions (logistics, supply, HR, finance, operations, etc.)
As a humanitarian organization, we put people at the heart of our strategy. This is why MSF strives daily to offer its staff a quality and dynamic work environment with:
- Multicultural, diverse and passionate teams
- An interesting, challenging and caring work environment with the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that have a direct impact on the lives of people in need
- Development opportunities
- Principles of equity, inclusion, diversity, transparency, and recognition of the value of each individual
- A participatory associative movement in which members (current and former employees) have the right and responsibility to express their opinions and contribute to the definition and direction of our social mission.