Warehouse managers ensure good conditions of storage for sensitive items. They plan, coordinate and manage warehouse operations in order to promote safe, efficient, and sustainable operating procedures.
- Secondary education
- Desirable warehouse management related studies
- At least two years of relevant experience as a warehouse manager
- Commitment to the values of the MSF charter
- Willingness to leave on mission without your partner and/or family and to work in an unstable environment
- Good French and English language skills
LENGTH OF MISSION
- 6 to 12 months
Meet our warehouse and supply colleagues
On this page we gathered videos and stories from colleagues and other essential information about the humanitarian supply chain at MSF.