Currently, the number of positions in the field is limited for this profile. Therefore applicants that exceed the essential requirements and fulfill some of the desirable criteria have a greater chance of being contacted.
As a Telecom/ICT specialist, you make sure that the voice communication is ensured in the project to guarantee the information sharing and the security management. Concretely, you define, manage and/or supervise the installation of radio communication, satellite and GSM systems to support the operational activities.
You can also be asked to negotiate agreements and required permission, you have regular contacts with the relevant authorities and you ensure a correct design, implementation and hand-over of the work.
- Diploma in telecommunication (technician or engineer) or equivalent studies
- Amateur radio license or marine radio operator permit or equivalent is an asset
- 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Commitment to the values of the MSF charter
Willingness to leave on mission without your partner and/or family and to work in an unstable environment
- Good French and English language skills
Length of mission
- 6 to 12 months