Defining and guaranteeing the implementation of an effective and efficient mission supply chain and defining standards and strategies according to MSF protocols, standards and policies in order to enable the development of the mission and optimize the impact of the medical project.
He/She will focus on local, regional, and international procurement.
- Post graduate in in Transport Economics, Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Business Management or other related field
- Two years of MSF experience or relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and management skills
- Strong skills in excel (reporting, statistics…)
- Adhere to the MSF Charter and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to our Behavioral Commitments
Willingness to leave on mission without your partner and/or family and to work in an unstable environment
LENGTH OF MISSION
- 12 months