A pharmacist is responsible for the management of medicine and medical equipment, processing orders, inventory, consumption follow-up, and distribution of medicine to clinics and hospitals supported by MSF.
The pharmacist will work in close collaboration with the medical and the supply departments.
As a pharmacist, you also ensure the conformity of the medical supply chain in accordance with national legislation and you supervise and train the national staff.
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy or equivalent (minimum 4 years of study) (for specialists in infection prevention and control (IPC) - Please view the profile IPC Specialist here)
- Diploma in tropical medicine is a plus
- 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Working experience in hospitals’ and/or clinical pharmacy is a plus
- Commitment to the values of the MSF charter
Willingness to leave on mission without your partner and/or family and to work in an unstable environment
- Good French and English language skills
length of mission
- 6 to 12 months