Human Resources Coordinator
As a Human Resources Coordinator you carry out tasks related to the management of human resources. These include the development and implementation of local recruitment policies. You’re also responsible for personnel administration (local and international).
You supervise administrative staff and deal with local authorities and organizations. You’re part of the coordination team in the country where you’re sent and you’re based in the capital.
- Relevant diploma such as degree in HR management or administration studies
- MSF experience
- Leadership and management of a team
- Strong analytic and strategic vision ability
- Flexibility and ability to work under stress
- Diplomatic skills
- Adhere to the MSF Charter and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to our Behavioral Commitments
Willingness to leave on mission without your partner and/or family and to work in an unstable environment
Length of mission
- 6 to 12 months