Environmental Health specialist
As a specialist in Environmental Health you support the medical team in identifying possible factors (practices, habits, sources, routes, etc.) related water, sanitation, hygiene and environment that affect human health.
You coordinate the Environmental Health activities in collaboration with the medical and logistical teams.
You provide technical support to the teams and ensure the planning and implementation of the Environmental Health projects and their integrated activities.
- Diploma in hydraulic engineering. Other diplomas will be considered if relevant experience can be proved
- 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Adhere to the MSF Charter and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to our Behavioral Commitments
Willingness to leave on mission without your partner and/or family and to work in an unstable environment
- Good French and English language skills
length of mission
6 to 12 months