UniData User Support Manager (m/f)
MSF International is looking for a UniData User Support Manager
Position: UniData User Support Manager
Location: Brussels - Belgium
Contract: Temporary replacement contract - 100%
Duration: 13 months
Starting date: January 2020
Deadline for applications: December 18, 2019
- MSF INTERNATIONAL
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 21 sections, 24 associations and other offices together. Based in Geneva, MSF International provides coordination, information and support to the MSF movement, and implements international projects and initiatives as requested.
- PLACE IN THE ORGANISATION
The UniData User Support Manager is a long-term position and part of the SPINCO team (Source and Coordination of Product Information) and reports to the UniData Manager.
- OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
UniData is MSF’s central supply article database that details all items available for the field and shares article changes within the Movement. The online platform of UniData gives an oversight on standard and non-standard articles available as resources for operations, in alignment with MSF guidelines and protocols.
As UniData User Support manager, she/he collaborates with the UniData Manager to guarantee that the services provided by the UniData Platform fulfil the agreed quality levels in the framework of FitSM.
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of the UniData User Support Manager covers the system that has been put in production into UniData by the Codification project and comprises the following responsibilities:
- To manage the UniData Support team in order to fulfill the UniData Support team objectives;
- To ensure that that relevant service reports and KPI’s are produced and analysed periodically;
- To ensure proper management of stakeholders relationship;
- To ensure proper and timely management of Service Incidents;
- To ensure proper and timely management of Service Requests;
- To ensure proper management and communication of known issues in UniData platform;
- To ensure proper Change Management in the UniData platform, guaranteeing system stability and taking into account the requests from all the stakeholders;
- To ensure proper management of the release of new UniData functionality, guaranteeing stability and clear communication towards the users and stakeholders;
- To collaborate with the SPINCO Project Managers who are in charge of SPINCO Projects that will be developed and put in production as part of the UniData platform;
- To manage the learning needs related to UniData:
- To ensure the availability of in-person or distance trainings for different OC’s and supply centres;
- To ensure the availability of the e-learning platform for UniData (all user profiles);
- This platform contains all the functional and governance related information.
Support to the UniData Manager
- To support the UniData Manager on managing the Service Portfolio and Catalogue;
- To support the UniData Manager on managing The Service Level Agreements / Operational Level Agreements / Underpinning Agreements;
- To support the UniData Manager to ensure that UniData platform has the required capacity to fulfill the agreed SLA’s;
- To support the UniData Manager to ensure proper recording of UniData platform configuration and specifications;
- To support the UniData Manager to gather and propose ideas for UniData functionalities and possible scope extensions of Master Data management as part of the Continuous Improvement process.
- Relevant degree in information technology or business degree, or any similar education;
- Knowledge and/or experience on IT Service Management.
- Several years of experience and interest in running and maintaining IT solutions in a broad organisational context (support, enhancement requests);
- Experience with functional design of information systems;
- Experience with Master Data systems;
- Experience with Catalog Production systems;
- MSF experience.
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing) and knowledge of French;
- Proficient with Office365 suite;
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Cultural/organisational sensitivity;
- Problem solving & initiatives taking attitude;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Continuous improvement attitude;
- Ability to work independently;
- Flexible with ability to work within deadlines;
- Ability to get people on board and drive a team to deliver;
- Self-driven & enthusiastic with ability to interact with a broad range of actors;
- Travel in Europe required, some international and field travel may be necessary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
MSF is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.