International mobility officer (m/f)
B A C K G R O U N D
Within the MSF HR department, the International Mobility team is in charge of the administrative management of departures and returns of the expatriate staff. The International mobility officer will be part of a team of 10 International mobility officers, each of them in charge of a changing set of countries.
J O B P R O F I L E
As International mobility officer you will be the main focal point for the administrative follow-up of the expatriates upon departure to and return from the field.
To organize these departures and returns, you will play a hands-on role in
- Management of expatriate contracts
- Providing to the expatriate staff the necessary information and answer his/her questions about the terms and conditions of working with MSF
- Organisation of briefing and debriefing sessions
- Travel bookings to and from the field
- Visa and work permits for your country portfolio
- Schengen visa for Brussels
Your will also act as a technical referent for expatriates, and internally in the Brussels office in terms of
- Belgian social and fiscal legislation
- End of contract management
- MSF Field benefit rules
- Visa restrictions and work permits for your country portfolio
W E A R E L O O K I N G F O R
The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor/Masters Degree in Human Sciences (or equivalent by experience) and have a relevant professional experience of minimum 2 years in administration and/or Human Resources.
We are looking for a well organised and methodical person, a real team player, able to perform in a changing environment.
In our international environment we look for a candidate with excellent knowledge of French and English. A high level of Dutch will be much appreciated.
W H A T W E O F F E R
- Fixed term contract of 1 year –Full-time - Based in Brussels
- Hospital insurance (DKV) - pension plan - canteen - 100% reimbursement for public transport costs
- Starting date: Mid of September
Interested? Send your letter of motivation and your CV before 26/07/2019, to Muriel Moussiaux, Rue de l’Arbre Bénit 46, 1050 Brussels, Belgium. E-mail : Recruit-HQ-HR@brussels.msf.org