HR Data Analyst (m/f)
Provide the HR Department and other entities within the MSF movement with reliable HR indicators on 3 populations of MSF staff managed by Operational Center Brussels (international staff, national staff and HQ staff).
- Acts as focal point for the provision of HR data and indicators, generating various reports and descriptive statistics according to set schedules and in response to ad hoc requests.
- Analyses data needs and provides reporting solutions, including development and improvement of queries on the database and reports available in the core HR application(s).
- Plans and coordinates the design and development of KPI for management decision-making purposes.
- Guarantees data quality and coherence of HR indicators by proposing and implementing data control mechanisms, accurate calculations and coherent presentation formats.
- Engages in initiatives to further advance OCB’s HR Business Intelligence (e.g. statistical analysis, BI tools, …)
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills
- Proactive and creative to develop solutions
- Flexible, service and client oriented (incl. ability to translate technical aspects in layman’s terms)
- Strong team player
- IT competences: advanced in Excel, knowledge of SQL or interest to learn on the job
- MSF experience is an asset
- Experience in queries to complex databases and/or quantitative data analysis is an asset
- Fluent in French and English
- Willing to work in an international, multidisciplinary and humanitarian environment
- Adhere to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust, Empowerment
- Fixed-term contract of 1 year extensible - Full time
- Based in Brussels (Ixelles)
- Hospital Insurance (DKV) - Pension plan – Canteen at democratic price - 100% reimbursement for public transportation costs
- Starting position : 01/09/2019
CV + cover letter to be sent before 25/06/2019, to Human Resources via e-mail email@example.com with “HR Data Analyst” in the title.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.