Internship Opportunity - Recruitment Unit - HR Digital Marketing
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of origin, religion, creed or political affiliation.
Internship Opportunity - Recruitment Unit - HR Digital Marketing (m/f/x)
Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects within the field of Talent Attraction and Acquisition? MSF Belgium is looking for an intern for its Recruitment team to start in January 2023 for 3-6 months (with an internship agreement delivered by a school/university).
Within the HR Department of MSF OCB HQ (Operational Center Brussels), the Recruitment Unit is the goto unit for all recruitments. Indeed, the unit:
- recruits the international mobile staff to answer OCB operational needs
- ensures the HR presence and support during all HQ recruitment processes
- is the technical referent and focal point for Locally Hired Staff recruitment issues
For 2022/2023, the focus of the Recruitment Unit lies notably on:
1) increasing the focus on HR Marketing/Talent Acquisition strategy and related activities
2) be closer to operational needs in the field and strengthen field capacity building
The Recruitment unit is currently developing the strategy for HR Marketing/Talent Acquisition in order to increase the visibility of the needed field and HQ positions and attract qualitative candidates through various digital platforms.
In September, we will start working on our Digital strategy with an external consultant. In order to support our team in their activities and in the development of our HR Marketing strategy, we are looking for an intern for a period of 3 to 6 months.
Your tasks will vary widely and provide the opportunity to gather work experience across many facets of HR Marketing:
- Support the HR Marketing officer and Recruitment assistants in their daily activities and tasks
- Research and analysis of jobs websites and/or networks for the publication of MSF OCB jobs offer in order to inform and attract the different targeted audiences (Belgium, International, NGO, Specialists, …)
- Research and analysis of possible events for employer branding and talent attraction
- Measure and analyze recruitment campaigns using the digital tools available (SEA, job newsletter, social media, website, Live sessions, …) in line with the recruitment needs
- Post any urgent ad hoc job offers
- Be flexible to support recruitment activities if need be (Info session recruitment webinars, …)
- Studies ongoing in the field of Communication, Digital Marketing, Administration, HR or any other relevant field
- Interest in talent attraction and acquisition activities
- Knowledge of SEO and SEA
- Knowledge of social media & email marketing
- Google analytics experience welcome
- Experience in copywriting is an asset
- Ability to work autonomously
- Fluent in French or English and good command of the other. Dutch is an asset
- Expected starting date: January 2022 (if after January, please mention your availability)
- Location: Brussels (Belgium)
- Contract type: Internship (unpaid)
- Contract duration: 3 to 6 months
- Time allocation: Full-time
- Free canteen – 100% reimbursement for public transportation costs
- Adhere to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to the MSF Behavioral Commitments
Deadline for applications: 16 October 2022
How to apply?
Online applications (CV and covering letter) should be submitted via the following link. By clicking on this link, you will be directed to our online application tool.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF values diversity and is committed to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, color or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.