Human resources and finance manager
As a HR-manager you ensure good planning with regards to mission human resources. You are responsible for the follow-up of personnel, from recruitment to end of contract. You oversee compliance with internal regulations and social legislation in effect in the country.
Concerning finance, you are in charge of project financial management which includes establishment and follow-up of budget and forecast, supervising accounting, cash management of the treasury, effectiveness of the internal control system as well as management of budgets from donors.
You are responsible for the organisation and training of staff involved in these various tasks.
- Diploma in finance, management (business, HR), economics, administration or human sciences. Another diploma could be considered if relevant experience in human resources and/or finance management can be proved
- 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Working experience in developing countries is an asset
- Commitment to the values of the MSF charter
Willingness to leave on mission without your partner and/or family and to work in an unstable environment
- Good French and English language skills
length of mission
- 6 to 12 months
Meet our HR and finance managers
Negasi started working for MSF as a nurse in 1991. MSF helped him grow towards more administrative and finance tasks and eventually to a coordination position. Read his story